mini trimaran dismountable for leasures
The MAORA is a mini
trimaran of 3 meters and 68 kg, dismountable, lightweight, transportable on
the roof of a car. It can be assembled/dismantled by one person in 15 minutes.
Lively, fast, agile and full
of pleasant tricks it will give you sensations that no other leisure sailing
boat can offer. It turns and gybes in a flash.
Its non-haubaned rigging provides
power and flexibility. The MAORA a very pleasant and safe sailing boat,
always flat and running fast, even in gusts of wind.
It can be used up to 15 knots
(30 km/h) of wind for a beginner, up to 20 knots (40 km/h) for more experienced
- The boat is composed of 4 unsinkable elements in rotomoulded polyethylene: the main hull
(self-emptying), the cockpit, and the 2 side floats.
- Two sails are available: Standard 6 mē or, on option, Sport (reinforced transparent monofilm) 7 mē
- Length x width: 300 x 250 cm
- Height: 485 cm
- Draft : 20 cm (The MAORA has no daggerboard)
- Weight: 68 kg
- Buoyancy: 400 liters
- Maximum recommended load: 112 kg
- Maximum recommended users: 1 adult and 1 children
- Navigation category: D
- Certification and CE marking
- No CO2 emissions, 100% recyclable components.